Wednesday, February 27, 2008

scentsy candles

I think I'm in love again but this time with candles!!

My wonderful sister-in-law, Tara sells these awesome candles{Scentsy Candles} that I just can't get enough of. I've been meaning to do a post on them for months to let other people know about them because they are so great!!!

You just turn the candle on...no wick, no matches, no fires. It's a great thing!! And they have so many amazing scents!! You have to check them out!!

2 comments:

Tara Fears said...

NICE post! :) I just love them too! I'm sad I'm not coming to visit this weekend too! It's actually kind of depressing...I really could use the break (and not to mention, the warm weather and good running!)

msfears said...

Yes, they are wonderful. The are so smelly (in a good way)! And they last much longer than regular candles and the best part you can mix and match your scents.